Immunizations play a key role in disease prevention. At Riley’s Drugs, we want to help protect you and those around you by helping you stay up-to-date on the recommended vaccines.
We offer the following vaccines:
- Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR)
- Hepatitis B or Hepatitis A/B
- Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis (Tdap)
Preparing For Your Vaccine
Please bring your completed consent form and insurance card.
Medicare Recipient Please bring your red, white, and blue paper Medicare card even if you have a Medicare Advantage plan.
- Please wear clothing that will allow easy access to your right or left upper arm (deltoid muscle).
- Be willing to wait in the vaccination area for at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine to ensure no immediate adverse reactions occur.
Make an appointment for your vaccine today, or reach out to our pharmacists with any questions you may have regarding vaccines. Ask us about travel vaccines too. Our trained staff is also available by request to conduct flu vaccine clinics for employees at your place of business.